Eat with locals
•Adult (Age 18+) 100€
•Youth (Age 12-17) 40€
•4 to 5 hours(Approx.
•Departs daily | 7 pm<
•Children under 12 – free
•Tickets cut off time – 16hr
•Last minute | send enquiry
- Meet and make friends with our local host and family
- Experience authentic Dalmatian home cooking
- Taste delicious homemade dishes: Croatian Peka (lamb,veal,roasted potatoes)
- Take a part and learn how to make fresh local delights
- Hear interesting stories and learn about history & culture
- Learn about local cuisine & food culture
- Walk away with new culinary perspectives, big smiles and satisfied taste buds
✔ Warm atmosphere and intimate dinner
✔ 4 to 5 hours experience
✔ Cost of all food and drinks
✔ Homemade liqueurs, homemade Dalmatian cheeses, homemade prosciutto, Croatian Peka, desserts, white/red wine
✔ Small group (maximum 10)
✖ Pick up and drop off(optional)
✖ Gratuities (optional)
Looking for a unique dining experience while making new local friends in Dubrovnik? Do you want to achieve that Holy Grail of travel: an authentic, low-key local experience away from the tourist hordes? Let Marija, an expert home cook, whose cooking and food knowledge have been featured in the pages of National Geographic and the Wall Street Journal, invite you into her home, a 15-minute walk from Old Town. Eat with Locals and indulge in an enchanted evening of learning about real Dubrovnik and Dalmatian cuisine. Marija will prepare a multi-course meal, complete with local wine, where you’ll get a palate-pleasing taste of Dubrovnik. And if you feel like it, you can even help her make a dish or two. Dinner will be served in several courses, including a wide variety of different seafood or meat delicacies and ending with a delicious homemade dessert.
Marija’s House: Cooking and Eating with Locals” has been featured in 2018 February/March Issue of National Geographic Traveler & National Geographic Food
Featured in Wall Street Journal in December 2017
- Ticket cost includes 25% Croatian sales tax
- 100% secure payment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the checkout, choose the “Book with Deposit” option. 20€ deposit will be charged per adult in order to reserve your seat.
- This tour/activity can have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For larger groups and private experience, please send us enquiry
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.