Discover local culture, flavors of Dalmatian food, and wine on a half-day trip to Peljesac & Ston.
Peljesac Wine Tastng
• Peljesac wine tasting & Ston oyster farm tour
• Enjoy a scenic drive to Peljesaca on a half day private trip from Dubrovnik
• Visit organic farm in Orasac and experience village life
• Family holds presentations of how the olive oil used to be produced in the past
• Sit for a morning snack prepared with locally grown ingredients
• Peljesac peninsula Wine Tasting at Milos and Vukas Wineries
• Visit Ston, town of salt, walls and oysters
• Peak into the salt works and learn about the largest preserved salt works in Europe
• Enjoy boat ride for oyster picking & oyster tasting in Ston
✔ Private experience
✔ Pick up and drop off
✔ English speaking guide / driver
✔ Comfortable Mercedes A Class 2-3 guests
✔ Comfortable Mercedes Van 4-7 guests
✔ Breakfast at farmhouse
✔ Wine tasting & presentation at two wineries
✔ Private boat ride with oyster picking & tasting, mussels tasting & wine tasting in Ston
✔ Free time for sightseeing in Ston
✔ Gift – a pouch of sea solt from Ston
✖ Gratuities (optional)
• From/To your location within Dubrovnik.
• Please indicate your Hotel, B&B, Apartment details and email us at [email protected] with location details
Many of your friends may have heard or even visited Dubrovnik, but only rare ones have embraced the authenticflavors of surrounding countryside. We will take you to this extraordinary experience to extend the great vacation in Dalmatia.
Discounted pricing changes the price depending on the number of guests
4 guests – 600 €
5 guests – 725 €
6 guests – 840 €
7 guests – 945 €
• This private tour/activity can have a maximum of 4 to 7 travelers
• Once the first ticket is purchased, additional booking closes to ensure private experience
• The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
• If you are lost or running late, please call us.
• 100% secure payment via BOOKEO-secure payment gateway
• Online tickets for “Dalmatian Flavors” can be purchased with:
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
• You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
• Operated by Ragusina Ltd.
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2).
• In case of emergency or delays, we would be able to reschedule the tour for the next available event or provide a full refund.
• If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date, please email us.
• In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to delay, postpone, substitute, or cancel a tour as a matter of safety for our guests and guides. Full refund applies.
If we must cancel for any reason, we are happy to reschedule where possible or give you a full refund.