• From 135€
• Private Experience
• 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
• Mobile ticket
• Departs daily | 9 am
• Tickets cut off time – 24hr
• Last-minute | send inquiry
• Enjoy a scenic drive to Peljesac peninsula on a half day private trip from Dubrovnik
• Visit organic farm in Orasac and experience village life
• Family holds presentations of how the olive oil used to be produced in the past
• Sit for a morning snack prepared with locally grown ingredients
• Wine taste some of the finest home grown wines at Milos and Vukas Wineries
• Visit Ston, town of salt, walls and oysters
• Peak into the salt works and learn about the largest preserved salt works in Europe
• Enjoy boat ride for oyster picking & oyster tasting in Mali Ston Bay
✔ Private experience
✔ Pick up and drop off
✔ English speaking guide / driver
✔ Comfortable Mercedes A Class 2-3 guests
✔ Comfortable Mercedes Van 4-7 guests
✔ Breakfast at farmhouse
✔ Wine tasting & presentation at two wineries
✔ Private boat ride with oyster picking & tasting, mussels tasting & wine tasting in Ston
✔ Free time for sightseeing in Ston
✔ Gift – a pouch of sea solt from Ston
✖ Gratuities (optional)
• From/To your location within Dubrovnik.
• Please indicate your Hotel, B&B, Apartment details and email us at [email protected] with location details
Many of your friends may have heard or even visited Dubrovnik, but only rare ones have embraced the authentic flavors of surrounding countryside. We will take you to this extraordinary experience to extend the great vacation in Dalmatia. Short drive along the coast to an organic farm in Orasac presenting to you the ancient ways of processing olives in an old mill. The local family will feast you with local produce snack and share the farmers life. we continue to peninsula Peljesac, the most respected red wine producing area in Croatia to visit the wine cellar and taste the wine of the season. Then we visit the nearby Ston and its salt works to learn about sea salt production. We embark the boat where you pick and taste oysters from Mali Ston Bay. The reason why these oysters – known as Ostrea edulis are so good has to do with the unique and distinctive nutrient blend that naturally occurs in Mali Ston Bay. Finally we let you rest and spend some time in Ston we return back to Dubrovnik !
Discounted pricing changes the price depending on the number of guests
2 guests – 320 €
3 guests – 450 €
4 guests – 560 €
5 guests – 675 €
6 guests – 810 €
7 guests – 945 €
• This private tour/activity can have a maximum of 2 to 7 travelers
• Once the first ticket is purchased, additional booking closes to ensure private experience
• The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
• If you are lost or running late, please call us.
• 100% secure payment via BOOKEO-secure payment gateway
• Online tickets for “Dalmatian Flavors” can be purchased with:
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
• You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
• Operated by Ragusina Ltd.
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2).
• In case of emergency or delays, we would be able to reschedule the tour for the next available event or provide a full refund.
• If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date, please email us.
• In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to delay, postpone, substitute, or cancel a tour as a matter of safety for our guests and guides. Full refund applies.
If we must cancel for any reason, we are happy to reschedule where possible or give you a full refund.
• Groups 8+
• Shore Cruise Excursion
• Customized tour time
• Payment options
• Reserve now & pay later
• Complete and submit