Discover Dubrovnik Countryside with the lunch by the river, and wine tasting on a half-day private Konavle tour.
Private Tour from Dubrovnik
• Konavle Tour – Half-day food and wine experience to Konavle Valley from Dubrovnik
• Enjoy the personalized attention of a small-group size
• Explore nature trails, walk by the river and see old watermills
• Sit down for delicious homemade lunch (three-course meal)
• Visit unique winery to taste indigenious varietals like Malvasia
• Walk away with new culinary perspectives, big smiles, and satisfied taste buds
✔ 5 to 6 hours guided tour
✔ Pick up and drop off
✔ Comfortable Mercedes A Class 2-3 guests
✔ Comfortable Mercedes Van 4-7 guests
✔ Lunch( three-course meal+drinks) by the river
✔ Wine tasting at Vinery
✔ Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at the time of booking
✖ Gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
We provide transfer service
• From/To your location within Dubrovnik.
• Please indicate your Hotel, B&B, Apartment details and email us at [email protected] with location details
What to Expect
The Konavle Valley with its numeros villages, well known for its beautiful landscape, elegant national costumes and embroideries, has carefull preserved its tradition and customs passed down through generations. Enjoy scenic drive to Konavle Valley, while your guide will share interesting stories about the Dubrovnik Countryside, with an explanation of what you will experience on a haff day tour.
• This private tour/activity can have a maximum of 2 to 7 travelers
• Once the first ticket is purchased, additional booking closes to ensure private experience.
• The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
• If you are lost or running late, please call us.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
• 100% secure payment via BOOKEO+ secure payment gateway
• Online tickets for “Konavle Tour” can be purchased with:
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
• You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
• Operated by Ragusina Ltd.
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2). If Konavle Tour is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
What type of food is served on Konavle Tour?
We aim to provide traditional food that defines Konavle region.
• Dalmatian prosciutto and cheese platter
• Croatian Peka – Veal & Lamb under the Bell
• Roasted potatoes & vegatables
• Seasonal salad
Which tours in Konavle Valley are taking additional COVID-19 precautions?
Konavle Valley Tour.
To keep our guests, guides and vendors safe, we have the following additional measures
• Our group size on all tours is max 8
• we keep torus private for one party only