Dive into the flavors of Dubrovnik on a food tour that includes a dynamic array of tastings at local-favorite eateries throughout Old Town.
€110 per adult BUY TICKETS
Join our top-rated Dubrovnik food and drink walking tour in the Old Town with a local guide.
Savor traditional food, wine, and discover city gems at your leisure.
Discover Dubrovnik’s essence through local life, captivating stories, food, history, and culture.
Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 10 people.
✔ Official Native Guide and Passionate Storytelling
✔ 3 to 4 hours guided tour
✔ All pre-selected food and drink
✔ Sit down tasting at multiple locations
✔ Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at the time of booking
✖ Pick up and drop off
✖ Gratuities (optional)
Join us on the Walking Dubrovnik Old Town Food Tour as we explore hidden gems and narrow streets in search of our favorite food places. The tour lasts between 3-4 hours and includes sampling authentic and delicious foods. Not only will you learn about the food’s origin, but you’ll also gain cultural insights and hear historical tales. We’ll visit locally-owned eateries and historic locations, providing enough food for most people’s lunch or dinner.
Meet your guide at the City Clock Tower, located at Luza Square
• Start time: 10 am & 6 pm
• Meeting point: Old City Clock Tower
• End point: Old City Clock Tower
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Email us!
- Suitable for solo travlers
- Children 1-5 yrs | free
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
- If you are lost or running late, please call us.
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures.
- 100% secure payment via STRIPE-secure payment gateway.
- Credit crad processing fees and 25%
- Croatian VAT inlcuded.
- You can buy “Old Town Food Tour” tickets online with Credit Cards or Google/Apple Pay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Operated by Ragusina Ltd. (Dubrovnik based Travel Agency)
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 6 hours before the experience’s start time.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time (GMT +02:00).
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2). If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
• We will make every reasonable effort to provide the Services in accordance with the descriptions provided on our Site. Although it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your reservation or cancel confirmed reservations, we reserve the right to do so should it become necessary or advisable.
• Providing Refunds for Unconnected Travelers
We understand that connections during a tour can greatly influence the overall experience. If you find that you’re not connecting with fellow travelers and are considering leaving the tour, we want to ensure your satisfaction. As part of our commitment to providing a positive experience, we offer a refund of the tour cost for situations where you feel uncomfortable due to a lack of connection with other participants.
Is this the right tour for me?
Our “Old Town Food Tour” is designed to foster a warm and friendly atmosphere, where guests from all walks of life can come together to share the joy of culinary exploration, history, culture, and local life. While we understand that some individuals may be naturally more reserved or introspective, we strive to create an inclusive environment that encourages guests to open up, connect with others, and make the most of their experience. Our tour consists of small talks, making future friendships where we treat all our guests equally. If you have any questions about this tour, please feel free to reach out before booking. We want to make sure this tour meets your expectations.
What type of food is served ?
You’ll get to enjoy a diverse selection of foods that reflect the local culinary scene. This include traditional dishes, snacks, desserts, and even some specialties that are unique to the Dubrovnik area.
Can I join the Tour as solo traveler?
As a solo traveler you can join our tours. We do require at least two guests for a tour to take place. If you’re the only person booked on a tour, we’ll switch you to another time or tour (if possible) or we’ll provide a single tour.
Dietary restrictions or allergies?
We strive to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences. Tastings will be prepared in advance at each location based on the info that you provide. Please let us know of an dietary restrictions when booking or send us inquiry.
Shore Excursion for Cruise Passangers?
We can tailor-made tours for passengers arriving on the cruise ship. Please send us an inquiry!
Guaranteed best price with direct booking?
By booking on our website you’ll be sure to get the best price available over third party platforms.
Last Minute Booking?
If cut off time for online booking is reached, send us an inquiry. Fill out “Reserve Now“ form. We may have available spots for the upcoming tour on that day.