• Our #1 TripAdvisor rated Dubrovnik Old Town Food Tour
• Explore the splendid landmarks of Dubrovnik’s walled Old Town with a local guide
• Taste traditional food and savor authentic wines
• Dubrovnik food and drink walking tour with a local guide
• Explore the city and hidden gems at a leisurely pace
• Local life experiences with a native guide
• Hear interesting stories and learn about history & culture
• Get insider tips and recommendations
• Find out where to eat in Dubrovnik
✔ Official Native Guide and Passionate Storytelling
✔ 3 to 4 hours guided tour
✔ All pre-selected food and drink
✔ Sit down tasting at multiple locations
✔ Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at the time of booking
✖ Pick up and drop off
✖ Gratuities (optional)
Join us on walking Dubrovnik Old Town Food Tour as we explore the hidden gems and narrow streets in search of our favorite food places. Our 3 to 4-hour tour offers several authentic tastings at a diversity of places. Not only will you taste and learn the origins of delicious foods but you will be wowed by offbeat cultural insights and impressed by historical tales. Delicious samplings, enough for a hearty lunch/dinner for most, are served from locally owned eateries and historic locations.
Meet your guide at the City Clock Tower, located at Luza Square
• Start time: 10 am & 6 pm
• Meeting point: Old City Clock Tower
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Stroller accessible
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Email us!
• This tour/activity can have a maximum of 8 travelers
• Children free
• Suitable for solo travlers
• The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
• If you are lost or running late, please call us.
• Please advise any specific food preferences or allergy at the time of booking
• 100% secure payment via STRIPE-secure payment gateway
• Credit crad processing fees and taxes inlcuded
• Online tickets for “Old Town Food Tour” can be purchased with:
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
• You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
• 25% Croatian VAT included in the retail price
• Operated by Ragusina Ltd.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 6 hours before the experience’s start time.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2). If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
There are no longer any COVID-related restrictions for entry to Croatia.
Health and safety while traveling in Croatia
Safe Stay in Croatia label informs visitors that a tourist facility is operating according to the current recommendations of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC)
What you can expect during your visit
• Regular temperature checks for staff
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
We aim to provide traditional food from our region.
As a solo traveler you can join our tours. We do require at least two guests for a tour to take place. If you’re the only person booked on a tour, we’ll switch you to another time or tour (if possible) or we’ll provide a single tour.
Tastings will be prepared in advance at each location based on the info that you provide. Please let us know of an dietary restrictions when booking or send us inquiry.
We can tailor-made tours for passengers arriving on the cruise ship. Please send us an inquiry!
By booking on our website you’ll be sure to get the best price available over Viator.